Peaceful Pill eHandbook is updated up to six times per year, bringing subscribers the best available information on end of life choice strategies.
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook is concerned only with strategies that are reliable and peaceful.
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook is published for people aged 50 years and over (or who are seriously ill or who have other valid reasons for wanting this sensitive information) and their friends and family.
How The Peaceful Pill eHandbook Works
- Subscribers are issued with personal log-in details by email.
- Subscriptions are created within a few hours of purchase (max 48 hours)
- > 6 updates are provided per 12 months with breaking news / developments
- Print: the whole book or a page selection can be printed
- Access using Macs/ PCs, iPads/ iPhones, Tablets & Androids
- No 3rd party / special software needed
- Text & Videos can be magnified for better reading
- Free Membership of Exit’s online forums (on approval, with photo ID, after 1 month wait period)
- Renewable subscription option at 50% discount
The Peaceful Pill eHandbook ranks the most important, effective & peaceful end-of-life strategies according to Exit's unique Reliability-Peacefulness Test.
The live ONLINE format allows the book to be regularly updated, ensuring the most up-to-date information possible.
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Suicide & the Law
Chapter 3 - The Peaceful Pill
Chapter 4 - The Exit ‘Reliability-Peacefulness’ Test
Chapter 5 - Hypoxic Death & the Exit Bag
Chapter 6 - Carbon Monoxide
Chapter 7 - Cyanide
Chapter 8 - Detergent Death
Chapter 9 - Introduction to Drugs
Chapter 10 - Drug Options - Morphine
Chapter 11 - Drug Options - Propoxyphene
Chapter 12 - Drug Options - Amytriptyline
Chapter 13 - Drug Options - Chloroquine
Chapter 14 - Drug Options - Insulin
Chapter 15 - Drug Options - Chloral Hydrate
Chapter 16 - Drug Options - Nembutal
Chapter 17A - Availability of Nembutal
Chapter 17B - Internet Scammers
Chapter 18 - Testing & Storage of Nembutal
Chapter 19 - Administration of Nembutal
Chapter 20 - The Peaceful Pill Project
Chapter 21 - The Swiss Options
Chapter 22 - Final Considerations
Exit RP Table
About the Authors
Join Exit International
About The Peaceful Pill eHandbook (recap)
- Subscription period is 24 months after which the eHandbook can be renewed at 50% discount.
- Subscribers are issued with a unique login & password
- PPeH contains text, image & videos
- Videos include printable transcripts for the hearing-impaired
- PPeH can be magnified for the sight-impaired & can be printed on demand
- PPeH subscription provides access on approval to the Peaceful Pill forums (1 month wait applies to new subscribers but can be waived if reasons exists)
Tech & Legal Stuff
- PPeH can be used across all devices inc iPads/ iPhones & Androids (no 3rd party software needed)
- Upon purchase, your email address will be used as your log-in username.
- The online edition is sold only to folk who are over 50 years of age, of sound mind or who are seriously ill.
- Photo ID may be requested before a subscription is created.
- Note - the eHandbook is not available for reading on Kindle unless using Kindle's Silk Browser.
- Orders are processed within 48 hours of purchase.
For more information or to purchase with Bitcoins go to the Peaceful Pill Website